Terms & Conditions
discover this info here What information do we collect?
- We collect information when you register your interest in crew opportunities or any of our courses on offer.
- When ordering / filling in a form on our site you will be asked for your details to enable us to process your request effectively.
What do we use the information for?
- To improve customer service (dealing with queries, support needs)
- To process crew and course applications- your information, whether public or private will not be sold, exchanged or transferred to any third party organisations other than for the purpose of successful course completion, where we pass your details onto the national open college network for verification.
- The email address you provide may be used for course and crew processing, company news and related product service information.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when we access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property or safety.
ShowInc UK & Ireland LTD
Unit 1, 44-58 Dargan Crescent
Tel: +44 (0) 28 90 771 126
ShowInc UK LTD Cancellation and refund policy:
ShowInc UK LTD believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and therefore has a liberal cancellation and refund policy detailed below:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made 14 days prior to the course taking place.
- All cancellation requests must be made to ShowInc UK LTD in writing, these details can be found on our contact page.
- A Cancellation charge of £25.00 will apply due to administrative costs associated and the fact that it is difficult to fill vacant spaces made by cancellations.
- Any requests made for a cancellation less than 14 days prior to the course taking place cannot be accepted and a refund will not be given.
- Full refunds will be given if a cancellation request is made 14 days prior to the course taking place. We will transfer funds back into the payees account within 10 days.
- No refund will be given for non-attendance or if no prior notice of cancellation is given.
- In the event of a candidate failing an assessment, it is the candidate’s responsibility to arrange a date and payment with ShowInc UK LTD to re-sit the exam.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of ShowInc UK LTD to change the content, time, date, venue or instructor. ShowInc UK LTD reserves the right to cancel a course up to and including the date scheduled, however we will endeavour to give as much notice as possible if such an event should occur. In all cases candidates will be given the option of a full refund or rescheduling to another date.
Cookies In Use on This Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about our Cookies
- Determining if you are logged in or not
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.